Position: Sale Executive/ Sales Administrator
Company: iGroup Asia Pacific Ltd.
- Monthly salary from 500$.
- Opportunity for training and sharing sale skills business strategies in Vietnam and abroad.
- Opportunity to develop business skills and market promotion, creativity in building flexible product / service packages, and to increase income with annual commission policy
- Annual commission and complimentary based on individual and team sales performance.
- 13rd salary will be provided (Pro-rata for time of employment if work less than 12 months)
- Social Insurance, health insurance according to Vietnam Labor Code
- 12 days annual leave, the State statutory holidays and collective activities organized by the Company (travel, team building, health care, volunteer…).
- Working hours are 5 days/week (Monday to Friday
Job description about the Role:
– Responsible for the paperwork at Sales Department such as contract, quotation, proposal, customer lists, forms, etc.
– Find clients, support to develop customer network. Maintain contact and support customers
– Learn more about products & services to support training & promotion programs.
– Other tasks: Willing to perform other tasks related to events promoting, marketing new products, promoting new markets, and customers.
Your Experience & Skills:
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills
– Track record of success and overachievement
– Experience navigating complex deals with multiple stakeholders, while maintaining a strong consultative selling approach
– Driven self-starter with the ability to work independently
– Able to effectively and consistently manage time, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
– Fluent written and spoken communication in English.
– Must be pro-active, a good team player and able to work independently.
– Computing Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) & other instructional supporting tools.
– BA degree preferred, or equivalent relevant work experience.
How to apply
Send your CV to email@example.com
Office: 172 Lac Long Quan, Tay Ho, Ha Noi
Hotline: 0912425795 (Ms Yen)