Position: Business Development/ Sale Executive
Company: iGroup Asia Pacific Ltd.
- Monthly salary from 550$. 13th month salary. Salary review yearly.
- Very attractive sales commission. Total income around 10.000$-15.000$ per year if you hit the target.
- Opportunity to work in a multinational organization with supportive colleges and work-life balance culture.
- Internal training programs with diverse e-learning material sources.
- Free tea, coffee at the office.
- 12 days annual leave, the State statutory holidays and collective activities organized by the Company (travel, team building, health care, volunteer…).
- Working hours are 5 days/week (Monday to Friday).
- Other benefits according to the provisions of the Company and the Labor Code.
iGroup is an information and high-tech & SaaS solutions provider/reseller. We have been around for almost 40 years, with more than 1,300 employees and offices in major cities in APAC, covering regions from Australia to India.
On the publishing front, we publish e-books, e-content as well as represent top publishers like IEEE, ACS, ACM, ASME, ProQuest, etc. On the technology side, we represent top world-class EdTech solutions like Turnitin, Blackboard, etc. Besides serving our Academic clients, we have also venture into the corporate sectors and in late 2019, we started our partnership with www.monday.com (Monday.com is a cloud-based Work OS, where teams/users create workflow apps in minutes to run their processes, projects, and everyday work), and became their regional reseller in Asia.
Job description about the Role
- The Business Development Executive position is a quota-carrying position; you will own the full sales cycle from building relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of monday.com’s solution and connect this knowledge directly to customer ROI.
- Develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional support to help customers maximize the value from the monday.com solution. Actively and aggressively seek for new business opportunities/partnership to rapidly follow inbound and build up outbound leads.
- Empower our customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution on monday.com.
- Act as an escalation point-of-contact for relationship and commercial issues.
Your Experience & Skills
- At least 1 year of sales experience (preferably B2B) in a closing role at corporate companies; experience in the follow and work collaboration.
- Experience navigating complex deals with multiple stakeholders, while maintaining a strong consultative selling approach
- Smart, aggressive, ambitious to conquer new challenges.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills Good negotiation, good listening & questioning skills, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Driven self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Proactive, collaborative, high-energy teammate.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- BA degree preferred, or equivalent relevant work experience. IT background is a plus.
How to apply